With the Hi Top Path Finder you not only get freedom and comfort to travel where you wish, you can also enjoy the economy and ease of an engine running on diesel with manual transmission. Everything you need to take you to your New Zealand Adventure holiday.
1 Jun -
16 Jul -
1 Nov -
16 Dec -
11 Jan -
- Internal Height: 1.85m
- External Height: 2.5m
- Width: 1.85m
- Length: 5.2m
- Vehicle Make: Volkswagen T5
- Vehicle Age: 2008
- Passenger Capacity: 2 adults + 1 child
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Capacity: 70 litres
- Fuel Consumption: Average 12 litres per 100km (approx.)
- Engine Size: 2.0 litre
- Transmission Type: 5 speed manual
- Power Equipment: There are 2 batteries in this vehicle, one located under the bonnet for starting the vehicle, and the other located under the passenger seat for operating the equipment.
- Seating Configuration: 3 seats with safety belts in the front cab.
- Entertainment: AM/FM Radio, CD Player
- Power Supply: 12V cigarette lighter for charging batteries.
- Power Steering: Yes
- Roof Racks: No
- Internal Walk-Through Access: No
- Vehicle Jack: Yes
- ABS: None
- Airbags: Driver & passenger airbags
- AA 24 hour roadside Assistance: Yes
- Sleeping Configuration: 1 Double bed: 1.85m x 1.55m (rear dinette) 1 Single bed: 1.60m x 1.38m (top bunk - max, weight 200kgs)
- Extras: Dining: There are 2 tables in this vehicle.
- Gas Cooker: 2 burner gas stove
- Microwave: The microwave only operates when plugged into 240 volt at a camping ground.
- Gas Bottle: Yes
- Hot/Cold Pressurised Water: Cold water only
- Fresh Water Tank: 30 litres
- Waste Water Tank: 40 litres
- Heating: The heater will work in the drivers cab when the engine is on. Heating is not available in the living area, unless a portable heater is used whilst plugged into 240v mains power.
- Fridge Freezer: 45L Fridge/Freezer: The fridge operates on 12 volt power
- Shower/Toilet: No Shower, Toilet is a Porta Potti
- Power Supply: 12V battery, 240V mains
- Exterior Access: Side and rear doors
- Equipment Provided: Crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, pots, frypan, grater, chopping board, colander, potato peeler, salad/serving bowls, storage containers, toaster, kettle, teapot, coffee plunger, bucket, brush and shovel, teatowels, heater, electric jug, cloths pegs and line, maps and camping ground guide book.
- Linen & Bedding Provided: Bed Sheets, 1x Duvet, 1x Blanket. Items provided per person 1x Pillow, 1x Pillow Case, 1x Bath Towel
- Fire Extinguisher: Yes
- Safe: No
- Certified Self Contained: Yes
- PLEASE NOTE that, due to popular demand, Freedom Campers now offers pick up and/or drop off in Wellington, Picton, Greymouth, Dunedin, Nelson and Queenstown.
However, please note that a surcharge of NZ$650 applies per pick up and/or drop off.
- REMOTE LOCATION HIRES Please note the following changes to our providing this service:
- No pick ups or drop offs at remote locations from 20 December to 10 January (inclusive).
- From 11 January to 19th December (inclusive) a 14 day minimum hire period applies.
- Insurance is included in the rates
- Unlimited kilometres, and GST (15%)
- All charges are calculated on a daily basis, not a twenty-four hour day.
- For all rental vehicles there is a minimum period of five days.
- Courtesy Airport transfers before and after your hire are included in the price.
- Your Standard Excess/Deductible is $2500NZD ($3400NZD for drivers aged under 25 years)
- Bond Waiver is $25.00NZD per day (Standard) or $32.00NZD per day for drivers aged under 25 years. Maximum charge is for 40 days.
- We do not deduct the bond from your Bank account
- Multiple windscreen and tyre cover are included in the bond waiver insurance
- We do not charge One way fees
- We do not charge for extra drivers
- Free starter pack, Regional and activities guide.
- Comprehensive road atlas supplied on loan.
- Nationwide AA road side service.
- Rates and Conditions maybe subject to change.
- Special discounted rates apply for rentals for more than 50 days. Details are available on application.
- Multiple Rentals Consecutive campervan rentals in New Zealand Freedom Campers and Australia Tasmania Campers can be combined to earn generous long-term rental discounts.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge of 2% for Visa or MasterCard.