freedom path finder hi top 4+1 family campervan (2003 models)
The Freedom Family HiTop 4+1 Campervan is one of our most popular vehicles - and it’s easy to see why. Automatic transmission, creative design and clever use of space means up to four adults and one child can travel and live in total comfort. The driving cabin has seating for three with a radio/cassette. The two rear forward facing seats have lap/diagonal seat belts and child seat restraints can be easily fitted. The extra vertical space in the living area creates an airy, spacious feeling and ease of movement - and a good-sized double bed and roomy loft bed makes for comfortable sleeping. The optional awning package includes a side shade and a rear awning that can accommodate two camp beds or use as an extra room for living space. The ideal camping adventure for Mum Dad and the kids and there is no other Campervan like it in New Zealand. Every drawer and cupboard reveals a surprise - fridge, stove, wardrobe, crockery, cutlery, linen, towels and much more. With the Family 4+1 Campervan you not only get the freedom and comfort to travel where you wish, you can also enjoy the economy and ease of an engine running on unleaded petrol with automatic transmission. Include the Family pack containing a side shade and full rear awning plus table and chairs and you have everything you need to make your New Zealand Family Adventure holiday a reality.
External Height: 2.10m
Internal Height: 1.82m
Pax Capacity: 4 Adults, 1 Child.
Seating Configuration: Seatbelts for three in the front driving cab plus two rear forward facing seats with seat belts and child restraint mountings.
Radio, CD & MP3 Player: AM/FM Radio, CD Player and Plugin MP3.
Cigarette Lighter: 12V, which is suitable to charge up video camera batteries.
Fuel: Petrol only, 2.4 litre
Fuel Consumption: Approximately 14 litre per 100km. This does depend on how the vehicle is driven.
Engine Specifications: 2.4 litre, petrol.
Transmission: 4 Speed Automatic.
Power Equipment: Power steering, power assisted brakes.
Sleeping configuration: One double bed 1.85m x 1.5m and one roof bed 1.95m x 1.17m. Rear awning kit can accommodate two camp beds providing sleeping for five
Gas Cooker: 2 ring cooker with griller ignited by match.
Microwave: Operates off 240v when plugged into mains supply.
Gas Bottle: A 4.5kg bottle.
Fresh Water Tank: Capacity is 40 litre.
Lighting: Interior lights operate off 12V batteries and 240V.
Heating: Rear cabin heating operates on 240V when plugged in at a camping ground only.
Fridge Freezer: The fridge operates on 12V battery whilst driving and on 240V mains when plugged in at a camp ground. The fridge will automatically switch over between the two supplies. Fridge capacity 55 litre.
Power Supply: 240V mains and 12V battery. The 240V mains power operates when the exterior power cable is plugged in at a camp ground. There are two 12V batteries, one for starting the engine and the other for domestic 12V system. This system includes water pump and fridge. Batteries are recharged by engine alternator. The house battery is also recharged from 240v mains power.
Storage: Ample cupboard space, storage under seats at rear of vehicle.
Fly Screens: Placed on upper cabin windows in living area.
Flooring: Easy to care for linoleum.
Exterior Access: Through side door, and rear door with step.
Equipment provided: Crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, pots, frypan, grater, chopping board, colander, potato peeler, salad/serving bowls, storage containers, toaster, kettle, teapot, coffee plunger, bucket, brush and shovel, sleeping bags or duvet, blankets, pillows, sheets, towels, teatowels, heater, electric jug, cloths pegs and line, fire extinguisher, LPG gas bottle, maps and camping ground guide book.
freedom hi top 4+1 berth trail finder campervan - rental rates
We are so sure our pricing is the lowest and our vehicles are the best value for money, that if you have a quotation for a cheaper comparable vehicle we will match it or even beat it! (proof of quotation required) To take advantage of these low rates you will need to Book Direct with Freedom Campers. If you would simply like to know a price for your travel dates please Request a Quote and one of our team will provide a competitive quote to suit your travel requirements and budget.
4+1 path finder
- PLEASE NOTE that due to popular demand Freedom Campers now offers pick up and/or drop off in wellington, Picton, Greymouth, Dunedin and Queenstown. However, please note that a surcharge of NZ$420.00 applies per hire.
- Insurance is included in the rates
- Unlimited kilometres, and GST (15%)
- All charges are calculated on a daily basis, not a twenty-four hour day.
- For all rental vehicles there is a minimum period of five days.
- Courtesy Airport transfers before and after your hire are included in the price.
- Your Standard Excess/Deductible is $2500NZD ($3400NZD for drivers aged under 25 years)
- Bond Waiver is $23.00NZD per day (Standard) or $29.00NZD per day for drivers aged under 25 years. Maximum charge is for 40 days.
- We do not deduct the bond from your Bank account
- Multiple windscreen and tyre cover are included in the bond waiver insurance
- We do not charge One way fees
- We do not charge for extra drivers
- Free starter pack, Regional and activities guide.
- Comprehensive road atlas supplied on loan.
- Nationwide AA road side service.
- Rates and Conditions maybe subject to change.
- Special discounted rates apply for rentals for more than 50 days. Details are available on application.
- Multiple Rentals Consecutive campervan rentals in New Zealand Freedom Campers and Australia Tasmania Campers can be combined to earn generous long-term rental discounts.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge of 2% for Visa or MasterCard.